Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still Alive

Hello Friends,

I wanted you to know that I'm still alive. The last couple years have been a challenge. But I'm alive and anxious to get back to consulting and creating escapes. I'm also anxious to share with you the many true-life stories that have happened to me. Now through this blog I can do just that.
In a few days, I'll be celebrating the 44th Anniversary of the Birth of Mr. Escape, the character I created back in the 60s and served me very well during my performing career.

I hope you will bare with me on this journey. I'm not the most adept at computers, nor have I ever been. I shall endeavor as best I can to share my story one event at a time.

I'll be posting things daily, hopefully. But watch for the blog to take off on Feb 22, 2011. (The Anniversary of the Birth of Mr.Escape!)

Yours,
Steve Baker, Mr.Escape

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Mr. Baker. I'm a long time fan and I'm thrilled to see you've launched a blog. I look forward to reliving some fond memories and dangerous escapes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to meet a fan. I have many memories to share in the coming weeks. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you also for being a fan. Thank you for mentioning me on your blog too. I'm impressed with your Houdini knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you, Steve. You were one of the reasons I became interested in Houdini. :)

    ReplyDelete