Friday, March 11, 2011

Ready or Not




Norman Bigelow strapped in one of my Challenge Belts. My wife Julie took this photo. You'll see he has the neck color on. His hands are strapped down but he also has a pair of handcuffs on which are hard to see in the photo. We thought we were ready to go when the film crew made us wait. This set me off and I let my temper flare in front of everyone. It was not one of my better moments. I am a professional, as is Norman, you can't tell us Ready, Set, Stop!  We didn't have to wait very long.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to read more about this challenge. I've looked up to both Norm and Steve since starting down my own path as an escape artist. Both have helped me in shaping what I do now and hopefully what I do in the future.

    I also have one of Steve's belts, although I believe the one Steve made for me to be the only one of its kind with a pair of Clejuso Heavy Weights hanging from it ;)

    ReplyDelete